At Freer Financial Services we live by a set of rules and ethics that boil down to the Golden Rule – we treat our clients how we want to be treated. The relationships we have with each client are our most valuable assets; and while this means different things for different clients, it always centers around our core values:
- Fiduciary First – At all times when providing financial advice we put the best interest of our clients first. This means fulfilling the following duties – a duty of loyalty, a duty of care, and a duty to follow the client’s instructions. We listen to our clients' perspectives so we completely understand their needs
- Confidentiality – We take our responsibility seriously when keeping your information safe and will not disclose any personal information about any prospective, current, or former client outside of ordinary business and legal purposes. The only way someone will know you met with us is if you tell them.
- Trust and Mutual Respect – When you walk through our doors or give us a call you will be treated with the dignity, courtesy, and respect you deserve – our mothers raised us right!
- Availability – Investing can be an emotional process which is why our team is always available when you have questions or concerns. We strive to provide our clients with outstanding customer service.
- Competence – We are always learning about investing strategies, tax sheltering opportunities, industry updates, and even going the extra mile to acquire professional certifications, all to ensure when you come to us you are receiving the world class expertise you need.
We do all this because we so highly value our relationships with our clients; after all, that is how we built our business. And we know by going the extra mile to help you in your financial life you will be willing to trust us not only with your finances but also with the opportunity to help your friends.