Every plan we create is unique, so naturally the intangible long-term benefits our clients enjoy differ from client to client. However, we consistently offer the following value propositions:
- Organization. We bring order to your financial life, by assisting you in getting your financial house in order (at both the “macro” level of investments, insurance, estate, taxes, etc., and also the “micro” level of household cash flow)
- Accountability. We help you follow through on financial commitments, by working with you to prioritize your goals, show you the steps you need to take, and regularly review your progress towards achieving them.
- Objectivity. We bring outsider insight so you avoid emotionally driven decisions in important money matters, by being available to consult during key decision-making moments and doing the necessary research to ensure you have all relevant information.
- Proactivity. We work with you to anticipate your life transitions and to be financially prepared for them, by regularly assessing any potential life transitions that might be coming and creating the action plan necessary to address and manage them ahead of time.
- Education. We explore and explain what specific knowledge will be needed to succeed in your situation, by thoroughly understanding your situation, providing the necessary resources to facilitate your decisions, and explaining the options and risks associated with each choice.
- Partnership. We help you achieve the best life possible by working in concert with you, not just for you, by taking the time to clearly understand your background, philosophy, needs and objectives, in order to work collaboratively with you and on your behalf.